Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Fall Cowl



I am so excited and have been busy, busy knitting and crocheting my new cowls and scarves for the upcoming season! Any knitter or crocheter knows what a true labor of love goes into a knit or crocheted item. I hand knit this cowl in the round for a nice seamless construction. It is knit in a medium purple shade, sort of a plum color of yarn that is super chunky and warm! I then hand crocheted a fun loopy flower in a multi color wool yarn that is full of havest colors like deep purple, orange, greens and other wonderful harvest colors. I also added hand crocheted leaves that are shades of green and a brick color. Each embellishment was then handsewn in place. I think it will be an awesome addition to my fall wardrobe and keep me toasty & warm!

Keep the needles clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!