Thursday, December 20, 2012

Handmade Waffle Knit Dishcloths


These citrus colored handmade waffle knit dishcloths were fun to knit.  Bright orange and yellow reminds me of citrus and sunshine and fun! I love the texture of them too.  And they are easy, mindless knitting.....you know....the kind you can do while watching tv, not having to do too much thinking about pattern.

 
Want to knit some of these? The pattern is free on Ravelry! You can sign up free too! Once you sign up you can click here for the pattern. 
 
What are you knittingor crocheting??  Please share!! I'd love to know!
 
Happy knitting!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combinations you chose! They remind me of sunflowers (my favorite). What a happy way to do an otherwise dullish chore. I would be excited to use one of these on my dishes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!